- Research Methods. From descriptive analysis and discrimination testing to time intensity and category appraisal, and everything in between.
- Facilities. Sink booths, testing booths, kitchens & more.
- Panels. Trained, semi-trained and consumer.
- Global. Four continents, one report.
- Client-Site Solutions. Panel recruiting, training, monitoring and auditing.
There are many uses for sensory research – from ingredient changes to supplier qualifications, from claims research to competitive benchmarking. Here are a few ways that we help our clients:
You’ve got Questions. We’ve got Answers.
Here are just a few of the methods we employ to answer the most popular sensory questions:
Inernational Sensory Research Just Got a Little Easier
With our Global Sensory Solution, we provide a single-point-of-contact for a complete sensory research solution across four continents: North America, South America, Asia and Europe.
- a single point-of-contact for a complete sensory solution across four continents
- one cohesive sensory research report
- standardized panel management including lexicon creation
- state-of-the-art sensory research facilities