Thank you for your interest. Any openings are listed below.
We are also happy to keep your contact information on file, so please feel free to email your resume to us.
Principal Sensory & Consumer Researcher
- Develops and manages client relationships in the Sensory and Consumer research fields in the food, beverage and consumer product industries.
- Functions as a consultant to clients as needed and plans and implements sensory research projects to gain information on product profiles and direction on consumer preferences. Coordinates, executes and reports sensory and consumer tests of products to support client’s project objectives.
- Leads sensory support team in conducting complex experiments and the day-to-day aspects of research projects. Implements changes to maintain state-of-the-art technology to support all departments. Develops procedures to establish specialized sensory and consumer panels.
- Provides continual assessment of sensory, consumer and statistical methods to elevate the Sensory and Consumer Research leadership position of ISR.
- Works with the team in the development of white papers and posters as part of key sensory conferences.
- Qualified candidates will have in a BS degree with 10+ years of relevant experience, MS (5+ years) or Ph.D. (2+ years). Education should be in Food Science, Sensory Science, Consumer Science or a related field.
- An in-depth knowledge of descriptive analysis methodologies, consumer testing, focus groups, and difference tests is required.
- Candidates must have excellent statistical analysis skills with a proven ability to interpret data and communicate results (oral and written forms) to provide research guidance.
- Proven skills in project management, sensory team supervision, and cross-functional team leadership is required. Exemplary oral communication ability demonstrated with customers and moderating quantitative and qualitative sensory panels is essential. Must be able to design complex research studies.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sensory Descriptive Panel
We are always accepting applications for our Sensory Descriptive Panel which is based in our office in Harrison, New York. This is a part-time, long-term position. There are no evenings or weekends required. We offer 10 – 12 weeks of PAID training. Upon training completion, a regular work schedule of 4-6 hours per week will be scheduled, Monday through Thursday. To apply: 914-696-5155, ext.7 or email email@example.com.